|DATA COLLECTION, TABULATION, and
- Japan's bubble and post-bubble economies (various charts and graphs)
- Selected Japanese and other data bases.
- Hong Kong society, education, and economy (tables
-- Selected topics including sources. new window
- Stegemann, R. A. 1990. European economic integration:
an empirical study in factor trade. Pacific Northwest Regional
Economics Conference Proceedings. Seattle: Northwest Policy Center,
University of Washington. Published article.
- Stegemann, R. A. 2001. English: bridge or barrier? The
political economy of the English language in East Asia. Research manuscript. Presented at the
ILEC 2001 Conference, Hong Kong. Submitted for publication.
- Stegemann, R. A. 2001-2005. EARTH's Viewpoint. A series of carefully research essays and letters on a variety of topic ranging from President Bush's War on Terror to Hong Kong's education distilleries.
- Stegemann, R. A. 2002. English or language: A case of
severe market distortion. [online
- Stegemann, R. A. 2002 to present. The Hong Kong Language Needs Assessment Project -- An ongoing, online research project that seeks to understand, illustrate, and eventually reform Hong Kong's universal English language requirement.
- Baron, Peter P., General Manager, Hypovereinsbank
(Tôkyô) A.G. 2002. Instability in a stable environment:
Japan's bad-loans problem. Monograph
(German to English.
- IKEO Kazuhito, Professor, Department of Economics,
Keiô University, Mita, Tôkyô. 1997. Bank
regulation and managerial Incentives. Research manuscript.
(Japanese to English).
- Matsushita Institute of Government and Management,
Chigasaki-shi, Kanagawa-ken, Japan. 1994. Die fünf Eide (The
five oaths). Document. Translation (Japanese to German) by Ulrich APEL and R. A.
Stegemann. A gift in appreciation for the institute's sponsorship of
our summer work camp.
- REIZEI Asahiko. 2002. World nationalisms viewed through
an overseas Japanese prism. Japan Mail Media, No. 172, Murakami
Ryû, ed., June 7. [online document] <jmm.cogen.co.jp/jmmarchive/r012047.html>.
Monograph (Japanese to
- Baron, Professor Doktor Peter P. Baron. 2005. Isles of Tranquillity. ISBN 4-7544-0132-8 C0095.